To ensure that the restaurant(s) is/are conforming to company's requirements and maintaining the smooth running of daily operations that include maintenance, training programmes, customer service, quality assurance, purchases and inventory control at all times.
To be knowledgeable in various organisational functions such as Financial Management, Organisational Effectiveness, Leadership, and Risk Management to ensure effective development, implementation and execution of company strategies, policies and practices.
- Minimum Secondary School Certificate (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia)
- At least 3 years experience in management/coordination field
- Ability to pay attention to details and demonstrate analytical skills
- Execute sense of initiative
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
Well groomed and presentable
Positive attitude, flexible & responsible
Good communication skills and knowledge of English language is an advantage